Name:Maddie 2/15/2017 Class: Mr Simon
Striking and Fielding Reflection
Central Idea: Appropriate application of skills is vital to effective performance.
Key Concepts: Function, Connection, Responsibility
Lines of Inquiry: the best place to hit the ball; the roles of the different fielders; the different tactics that can be used by teams when batting and fielding
Questions:
Where should I hit the ball at different stages in the game?
What are the roles and responsibilities of the different fielders?
What tactics can my team use?
Questions:
Where should I hit the ball at different stages in the game?
What are the roles and responsibilities of the different fielders?
What tactics can my team use?
Reflection on my performance in this unit.
Striking the ball: Usually I can hit the ball of the Tee and it goes quite far and in the direction I want.
Fielding Skills: I normally can catch a ball thrown to me in a game and my throws usually go to my teammate.
Knowledge of the rules and tactics: My understanding of the rules and tactics is very good most of the time. I usually make right choices and my fielding positions are good.
In this unit I got better at Hitting the ball farther and catching longer balls.
Next time I would like to develop Home runs and hitting the ball longer.
The Learner Profile Component I think I used in this unit was: Thinker, Risk Taker
I thought about how I should hit the ball and I tried new places in the fielding team and sometimes be last.
No comments:
Post a Comment