Class Greetings

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Homework UOI

For homework we had to write about are personal heroes. My Hero's are my parents

What you admire (look up to)  in that person/ those people?
I admire them because they take of me, they treat me like a child and give me my rights, I also look up to them because they donate to the poor and needy.
 What is it that makes us appreciate some heroes rather than others?
Some hero's just save people people a true hero saves people but also is kind has a beautiful heart and sometimes the hero relates to what you like.
Do you think your heroes are universal (heroes to everyone)? Why / why not? 
I don't really think that my parent are heroes to everyone in the world but I think that almost every child thinks that their parents are their heroes.
How do our thoughts about who we admire affect how we act and behave?
They show what we should sometimes do and follow . Also the way you act is sometimes based on what we believe. And what you believe can be what you admire.
Do these qualities become our values?
They can become our values usually they do because a value is what you respect and believe and as I said what we believe can be what we admire.


These are my parents (heroes).



No comments:

Post a Comment