Class Greetings

Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Trip

To the Catholic Church we come!

The most fun part of the journey was the baptism cause there was a big bowl with water in it and it was at the corner with a cross trap door and I got to be baptized well not actually I just got holy water on my head. We went to the Catholic church, and  I learn that jesus died to take away all our sins,I think that Jesus is happy of what he had done, just not everyone believes in him and do not respect the ten commandments, oh but I forgot to tell you what they are. The ten commandments are these's values for christians here they are,  
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.


 Me at the baptism bowl.

   This is the priest of the church.
This the other priest we call Father Charlie.



We are in the back room with all the priest stuff for mass.




No comments:

Post a Comment