

Well I'am just saying that the semester so far has been just so fun ! All the teachers and students are such a blast! There has been some amazing tests and work plus games happening and it really is getting even more and more hard work but it's fun I can't wait to see what's next!! The works they give us are really hard, and always so challenging, but at the same time fun!! So for me right now I think it been a interesting semester because the homework's were really tough and that made me feel happy because it made me tough, oh also the homework are just so cool like this one. I hope later on I have homework's like this and different ones to be balanced. Also right now the semester is so fun because in grade 4 we get to do new things and take risks for only older people! and it is so fun. We also got to play games with other classes! My class is so fun and amazing! the teachers are great too. I can't wait for the next semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment