Cooperation means an act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit; joint action. I showed cooperation when I am in my family when we work to do math and help each other and doing chores. I like to work with cooperation.
Independence means to work alone and still do good. I am Independent when I do tests and I try not to let people help me. I am also independent when I do my homework, I work alone and am still pretty good at it. When I am independent I try my best to work alone.
Commitment means to pledge or promise something and keep trying and never give up. I show commitment when I go to swim practice and I also show commitment when I go to church I try never to miss these's things and if I do I try to never do it again.
I think we should and already do have three words (Cooperation, Independence, Commitment ) when we work in a team and when we are a leader.




No comments:
Post a Comment