- What are you making?For market place my group is making pillows,quote posters,cookies,popcorn,bracelets and for a service we are doing massaging.
- How you and your group are going?i think we are going pretty well because Jade made about 10-15 quote posters,Maggie made about 20 bracelets and I made 7pillows going onto 8 and I've already practiced massaging and I have the ingredients for my cookies and popcorn.
- How are you working as a team?We are each making our own product and being independent to make it but other then that we are working as a team amazing.
- Have you had to make changes to your product and if so why?yes when we wanting to make chip but then released that was to much products and we wanted to make brackets with charms and beads but no one wanted them.
- What has been the most challenging thing for your group so far?making the pillows because it takes about 45 minutes to make one and we only have 1-2 hours each day.
Class Greetings
Thursday, June 1, 2017
Homework
Labels:
Homework,
Marketplace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment