Class Greetings

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

HW

On your blog create a post call “What is important to me’
Now tell us 3-5 things that are important to you. (You can have more if you want)
What do you need? What are you afraid of?

Now, what if you were President ..? what would you want for your country. What would you create for your country. Think of some ideas (5-6 maybe)

Add pictures to your blog post. Think really hard about what is important to you. Think about those children in the video and what they wanted.

What is important to me?
  • My family is important to me.
  • Humans
  • Earth
  • Nature
  • Animals
  • Love
  • Peace

What I need?

  • Food
  • Clean water
  • Family
  • Clean clothes
  • Fresh air
  • Peace
  • Love
  • Education
What am I afraid of?
  • War
  • No food
  • Polluted air and water
  • Conflict
  • Loneliness

If I was President?

I would build a orphanage that provides everything I said I need for kids with no family. I would also get rid of pollution and get wells to pump up water and turn it clean. If there was a war I would stop it and make a law that there may be NO wars in my country.


No comments:

Post a Comment