Class Greetings

Thursday, May 26, 2016

How we Express Ourselves - Performing
End of Unit Reflection


What did you enjoy during this unit of inquiry?
I liked the unit mostly because it was fun and I think that performing is my passion.
What was the most interesting and or important thing you learned?
I think I learned every performance should have a message and that a lot of people can love performances.

How did you improve as a learner? (eg. skills, knowledge)
I think I improved being a learner cause I listened more and got more independent.

What did you do well in the summative assessment?
I think I did well when I made my song because it is a tune I made up and not from a different song someone else made up.
What can you do better in the future?
I think in the future I will conquer my stage fright so I won't be scared to show my performance.
Did your group cooperate well and share the work equally, with each person trying their best?
I did not have a group I worked by myself.

How could we improve this unit for next time?
I think that we should next time let the teachers chose are groups for the summative assessment so we can experience performing with different people and everything else was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment